This is an interesting Dessert Recipe that is easy to make and Awesome in flavour and presentation.
- Rusk – 4 pieces
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 10 teaspoon
- Butter – 2 teaspoon
- Vanilla Custard powder – 4 teaspoon
- Tuti fruiti – 2 teaspoon
- Almond – 2 pieces ( chopped)
- Preparation time – 1 hr
- Servings -2 persons
Custard mixture preparation
- Make the Custard as usual.Boil milk with 10 teaspoon sugar in a large vessel and take out 150 ml of milk in a small bowl and add 4 teaspoon of custard powder to it.
- Mix the custard powder well so that no lumps are formed.
- Add the bowl of custard powder and milk mixture back to the Boiling milk.
- The mixture has to be stirred continuously and it starts to thicken and change colour to light yellow.
- Your custard mixture is ready.
- Now take a large glass and transfer half the contents of the custard mixture to the glass.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Biscuit mixture preparation
- Take a bowl and put the rusk after crushing them in the mixer.Add butter and 5 teaspoon of sugar to it.Keep it aside.
- Take out the glass from the refrigerator and add a layer of half of the biscuit mixture over the custard mixture which is now frozen enough to hold the biscuit layer on top.
- Add a layer of remaining custard mixture over the biscuit layer and refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
- Take out the glass and add a layer of remaining biscuit mixture and dress with tooti fruiti and almond over the biscuit layer.
- Serve your Biscuit Custard Pudding chilled.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe