Papri Chaat is a great snack that can be made with very little effort and tastes good too.
- Potato – 2 pieces boiled (chopped into cubes)
- Curd – 100 grams
- Tamarind Chutney – 10 ml
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon (roasted)
- Black salt – to taste
- Aloo bhujia – 50 grams
- Green coriander leaves – 2 teaspoon ( chopped)
- Papri /mathri- 6 pieces(crushed into small pieces)
- Cooking time -15 minutes
- Serving – 2 Persons
- Directly prepare Chaat in the small bowl or small plate for serving.
- At first add boiled potato cubes followed by Papri,curd, cumin powder, black salt, tamarind Chutney.
- Dress the Papri Chaat with Aloo bhujia, chopped green coriander leaves, cumin powder and black salt.
- Your Papri Chaat is ready to eat.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe