This is a very easy to make healthy continental sweet dish made out of blueberries.
- All purpose flour- 1.5 cup
- Sugar -1cup(powder form)
- Salt -1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoon
- Baking soda – 2 teaspoon
- Milk – 1.5 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh cream -1/4 cup
- Blueberry – 1 cup (deseeded)
- Grease the muffin tray.
- Take a big bowl.
- To this add sugar, salt, all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Wisk well for 2- 3 minutes so that all ingredients mix well.
- To this add milk, vanilla extract, fresh cream and Blueberries.
- Mix again to get a fine mixture with no lumps.
- The mixture should be not very watery nor very solid. Something like a paste.
- Pour the mixture on the muffin tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes in oven.
- Take out the tray and let it cool.
- Take out the muffins with the help of knife.
Serve Blueberry Muffins hot or cold.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe