This is an excellent Breakfast option that is really great in taste and great for health.
- Potato – 1 piece (boiled , peeled and mashed)
- Soya chunks – 1 cup ( boiled and shredded or soya granules boiled)
- Onion – 1 piece( chopped)
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoon( vegetarian option)
- Tomato sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Oregano – 2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Bread – 4 pieces
- Butter – 2 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Oil- 2 teaspoon
- Take a kadai and put oil to it.
- Now add onion and sauté well for few minutes.
- Add the boiled shredded soya and cook for few minutes again.
- To this add boiled mashed potatoes.
- Followed it by mayonnaise, tomato sauce, oregano , black pepper powder
- Mix them all together well.
- Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the bread slices and butter on both sides.
- Put a spoonful of the filling in the bread and cover with another slice.
- Cook the sandwich on both sides on a tawa.
Serve Soya Potato and Onion Sandwich hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe