This is a very tasty snack recipe.
- Potatoes – 2 to 3 pieces
- Besan( gram flour) – 1 cup
- Kalonji ( nigella seeds) – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Curry Leaves – 4 to 5(chopped) pieces
- Baking Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Poppy seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – To taste
- Red Chili powder -1/4 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Peel and cut potatoes into thin and small pieces.
- Add besan and all ingredients above in the same ratios.
- Mix them well.
- Add water to the consistency that it is not too thick nor too watery.
- Use a spoon to put pakoda or fritters mixture into oil.
- Fry 8-10 pieces at a time.
- Fry till golden yellow.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sauce.
- Sprinkle a little chat masala for flavour over it.
Recipe courtesy Laxmi Das
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe