Ankurit moong or Sprout salad is an excellent healthy breakfast option to begin the day
sabut– 100 grams
- Onion – 1 piece
- Tomato – 1 piece
- Amla – 1 piece
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon – 1 piece
- Ankurit moong or Sprout salad is an excellent healthy breakfast option to begin the day
. It has the protein content of sprout and fiber content of vegetables. Moong sabuthas to be soaked either in a bowl or cloth for minimum three days to get a proper sprout. Make large quantities and store them in open places in the fridge.
- Ankurit moong is served best with onions tomatoes lemon juice chat masala and salt.
- You can be adventurous and add fruits like papaya or any seasonal fruit as well.
- Sprouts have 3-4 times more goodness in terms of vitamin and protein compared to ordinary lentil.
- I have added kaccha amla pieces to add more value to the dish. Amla itself is a superfood.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe