Daal Paturi is a traditional Bengali dish that is healthy and tasty. It is very easy to prepare dish and can be served as a snack or breakfast option.
- Masur Daal – 1 cup(soaked for 30 minutes)
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped medium)
- Green coriander – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Green chilli -1 piece (chopped)
- Mustard oil – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Cabbage leaves – 10 pieces
- Oil – for frying
- Put the Cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5-7 minutes for cooking.
- Make a fine paste of soaked Masur Daal in mixer will less water .
- Make a mixture with Daal , green coriander, green chilli ,salt and mustard oil.
- Take one piece at a time of the cabbage leaf and put a spoon of daal mixture.
- Fold in square and put some more of the mixture every time you fold for sealing the Paturi.
- Make Paturi ready and put them in a plate .
- Now heat a pan and add 1-2 teaspoon of oil for shallow frying.
- Put the Paturi in the pan and shallow fry both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe