This is a popular pasta dish that is easy to make.
- Pasta/macaroni – 100 grams(any shape or size)
- Onion – 1 piece (medium)
- Tomato – 1 piece(medium)
- Garlic – 1 inch
- Cheese – 10 grams
- Tomato sauce -1 small bowl
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili flakes – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Boil the pasta in a big bowl full of water.
- Add some salt and a little oil to it so that pasta pieces do not stick together.
- Boil for at least 5-7 minutes for the pasta to come to its true size.
- Keep stirring the water after some time so that pasta does not stick to the surface of the bowl.
- Use a sieve to separate the boiled pasta from water.
- Immediately dip the pasta in cold water and use the sieve again.
- Now spread the boiled pasta in a large plate evenly.
- Now keep it aside.
- Make a paste of onion, tomato and garlic in mixer.
- You can take chopped pieces of the same as well.
- But the paste coats the surface of pasta well.
- Take a kadhai add oil.
- Cook the onion ,tomato and garlic paste till oil seeps out.
Add boiled pasta to it.Mix well.
- Add cheese slices or grated.
- Add tomato sauce and toss around the whole again.
- To the mixture add oregano, black pepper powder, salt, chili flakes.
- Keep cooking it till the cheese melts.
Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice for a tangy flavor to the pasta.
Serve Cheese and Tomato Pasta hot.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe