This is a easy recipe that is really tasty.
- Potato – 3 pieces medium( boiled and mashed)
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped)
- Curry leaves – 10 pieces
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder -1/4 teaspoon
- Green coriander – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Ginger – 1/2 teaspoon julien
- Salt-To taste
- Oil – for sauté
- Semolina or Indian Suji – 2 bowl
- Curd – 1 bowl
- Water – 1 bowl(adjust the content of water according to your requirement)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for shallow frying
- Put oil in a kadhai and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger and curry leaves.
- Cook a little while then add onion.
- Cook till golden and add mashed potatoes, turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix well and make small round flat balls like tikki with the filling and keep aside.
- Mix all ingredients and make dosa like consistency neither thick nor watery.
- Take a pan and add little oil.
- Pour a small spoonful of the solution.
- Now put the potato tikki over it.
- Then slowly add another spoonful of solution over it.
- Cover the tawa and cook for 1 minute minimum.
- Put oil over the Pancake and flip it around and cook for 1 more minute after covering.
- Serve Semolina Pancake with Potato filling with green Chutney or Sauce.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe