Chocolate Banana Shake is a very tasty Milkshake with the twist of Banana and Chocolate. It is easy to make dessert which the children would love to have.
- Banana – 1 piece
- Chocolate sauce – 2 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1teaspoon
- Milk – 250 ml
- Cooking time – 5minutes
- Serving – 2
- Take a mixer and add Banana, Chocolate sauce, sugar and milk.
- Run it for about 3-4 minutes till all the banana is dissolved.
- Preferably use chilled milk to make it.
- Garnish with Chopped bananas and chocolate sauce.
- Chocolate Banana Shake is ready. Serve chilled.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe