This is a healthy and tasty snack option that can be be made with ease.
- Kidney Beans or Rajma – 100 grams
- Onion – 1 piece medium (chopped)
- Green coriander – 1 teaspoon
- Gram flour – 1 bowl
- Red chili powder – 1 /4 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Soak the Rajma for 4 to 6 hours and boil in cooker with 6 whistles.
- Take out the boiled Rajma and smash into semi solid paste.
- To this add onion, gram flour, red chilli powder and salt.
- Turn it into a smooth paste for pakodas.
- Take a spoonful of the paste and deep fry into crunchy pakoras.
- Serve Kidney Beans Fritters or Rajma Pakode with tomato sauce or green chutney and chat masala.
- This is a healthy and tasty dish with high protein content.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe