This is a healthy and tasty dish that is sumptuous and satiating meal by itself.
- Potatoes – 3 pieces ( medium size, boiled)
- Paneer – 50 grams (grated)
- Multipurpose flour – 3 tablespoon
- Red chili powder- 1 /4 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Green peas – 1 bowl ( mashed)
- Onion – 1 piece (medium size,chopped)
- Tomato – 1 piece ( medium size, chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (grated)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (chopped fine)
- Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Take a large bowl and add boiled mashed potatoes, grated paneer and multipurpose flour with all masalas and salt to make a smooth dough.
- Keep it aside.
- Take a tawa and add garlic, ginger, onion and tomato will all masalas and grated peas.
- Saute them all together for few minutes adding salt.The filling is ready.
- Take a portion of the pancake dough and flatten it out with hands.Make two pieces at one time.
- Put the filling on one side and cover up with the other one on top.Seal the sides with hands.
- Now shallow fry the pancakes on tawa on both sides with cover.
- Your tasty Aloo Paneer Matar filling Pancakes are ready.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe