This is is a very tasty snack recipe that is easy to make.
- White chickpeas(Matar) -100 grams(soaked overnight)
- Asafetida -1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Whole red Chilli – 1 piece
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Onion – 2 pieces(chopped)
- Tomato – 2 pieces( chopped)
- Green coriander – 2 teaspoon (chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Boil the soaked white chickpeas in cooker with at least 10 whistles.
- This ensures that it becomes totally mashed. Keep aside.
- Take a kadhai and add oil. To this add ingredients asafetida, cumin seeds, whole red chilli, coriander powder, red chili powder .
- After this add half of the chopped onion and tomatoes.
- Then cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- To this add boiled white chickpeas.
- Keep cooking till the mixture becomes almost paste like .
- Now add chat masala over it.
- Serve Matar Ki Chaat it in small bowl .
- Then garnish the chaat with rest of the chopped onion, tomatoes and green coriander with lemon juice spread all over.
Its a very easy dish to prepare and healthy and tasty too.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe