This is a very popular summer recipe in North India.
- Green mangoes – 4 pieces
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Whole red Chilli – 1 piece
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Jaggery – 4 teaspoon or to taste
- Mustard oil – 2 teaspoon
- Take a kadhai and add oil.
- Put all the ingredients asafetida, cumin seeds, whole red chilli, fennel seeds, coriander powder on the kadhai.
- To this masala add green mangoes peeled and cut into medium sizes.
- Put salt and little water to the mixture.
- Let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes after covering it.
- After few minutes the solution starts thickening .
- To this solution add jaggery according to taste.
- If you want it sweet put more jaggery .
- Let it cook some more for 10 minutes.
- Now add cumin powder , fennel seeds and coriander powder over it again.
- Your Green Mango Launji is ready.
- It can be served cool or hot with anything.
Recipe credit Nisha Abhishek & Mamta Mishra
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe