- White Lentil( urad dhuli) – 50 grams( soaked overnight)
- Cottage cheese – 50 grams
- Peas – 50 grams
- Onion – 1 piece
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Brown bread – 6 pieces
- Grind the lentil with water and salt to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Take the kadhai and add oil.
- To this add chopped onion.
- Cook well and add boiled peas and mashed Cottage Cheese to it.
- To this add salt and black pepper powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Take a two pieces of brown bread and soak the sides slightly with water.
- Put the filling in between and seal the sides.
- Now dip it in the lentil paste and put it for deep frying.
- Fry well on both sides and dry the oil with tissue paper.
- Cut in the middle with a knife and
- Serve Cottage Cheese and Peas Fritters hot with Tomato Sauce or Green Chutney.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe