This is a Purvanchali dish popular in Uttar Pradesh and parts of Bihar. Easy dish to make but comes out really tasty.
- Cauliflower – 5 to 6 florets
- Garlic-1to 2 cloves
- Green chilli-1to2 pc
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Red chili -1pc
- Coriander powder-1tsp
- Red chili powder-1/4tsp
- Turmeric powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Chat masala-1/2tsp
- Green coriander-2tsp
- Take chopped vegetables like cauliflower, carrot, capsicum, potato and sauté them in a
kadaior skillet till they become soft.
- Put that aside.
- Take onion, tomato, ginger, garlic cloves and green chili and grind them in mixer.
- You can chop and use them as well.
- Temper with asafoetida, cumin seeds and red chili , coriander powder, turmeric powder , red chili power.
- Add onion, tomato, garlic , ginger paste.
- Cook it real well so that the flavor comes out well.
- Take green peas (one cup) and grind it in mixer.
- The paste should be not very smooth but little less than that.
- Add this to the mixture of onion tomato ginger garlic cooked mixture.
- Cook this for about 5 minutes.
- Add little water to the mixture.
- Let it boil and add the cooked vegetables to it at the end.
- Mix the whole thing well together.
- Keep the consistency as you want curry like or dry by adjusting the water content.
- Add Garam
masala ,Chaat masala andgarnish with freshly chopped green coriander.
Ready to be served with roti or rice.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe