This is an easy to make tasty recipe.
- Poha – 100 grams soaked in water
- Potato – 2 pieces boiled & mashed
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion – 1 piece chopped
- Green Coriander – 1 teaspoon chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for Deep frying
- Mash the soaked poha evenly .
- To this add mashed peeled boiled potatoes and all other ingredients given.
- Knead it like dough.
- Put some oil over the dough and mix well.
- Now make small flat round balls like tikki.
- Deep fry in oil.
Serve Poha Aloo Tikki hot with Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe