- Potatoes – 4 pieces boiled peeled
- Tomatoes – 1 piece chopped
- Onion – 1 piece chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves chopped
- Capsicum – 1 piece chopped
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 teaspoon
- Brown Bread – 4 pieces
- Butter – 4 teaspoon
- Gram flour( Besan) – 2 bowl small
- Oil – for shallow frying
Take a kadhai and add oil.
- Put garlic, ginger, onion, tomatoes and capsicum.
- Cook well after adding salt till the mixture turns soggy.
- Add boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes it the mixture.
- To this add all masalas – cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder. Mix well and adjust salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Take bread and apply butter on one side.
- Fill it up with a spoonful of potato filling spread evenly sticking on the surface carefully.
- Make mixture of battered eggs or besan in a large bottomed bowl with salt.
- Take each bread with filling and carefully put egg or besan batter on both sides without dropping the potato mixture placed on it.
- Shallow fry both sides till golden brown on tawa.
Serve Vegetable French Toast hot with Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe