This is a veryeasy to make popular dish in Rajasthan
- Onion – 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes – 3 pieces
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Green chili – 1 piece
- Coriander Powder -1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Curd – 1 teaspoon
- Salt -To taste
- Water – 1 cup
- Green Coriander – 2 teaspoon chopped
- Peel off the outer layer of onions and make deep slices inside them without chopping them off.
- Keep them dipped in water.
- Make a paste of tomato, garlic and chili.
- Keep it aside.
- Take coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder and mix them in a bowl filled with half of water.
- Now take oil in kadhai temper with cumin, asafetida and add tomato, garlic and chili paste.
Cook well for 8-10 minutes.
- Then add the masala paste to the mixture.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- To this add onions.
- Cover and cook.
- Turn the onions over and cook again.
- Add curd over the solution.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Adjust salt according to taste.
- Garnish with green coriander.
Rajasthani Pyaz ki Sabzi is ready to eat with Roti or Parantha.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe