This is a very popular dish in North India that is great in taste and good for health too with high protein content.
- Rajma (kidney beans) – 100 grams(soaked overnight)
- Onion – 1 piece
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Asafoetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Whole Red chili – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Tumeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 to 4 teaspoon
- Green coriander – 2 teaspoon
- Boil the soaked Rajma in cooker for at least 8-9 whistles for it to become tender.
- Make a paste of onion, tomato, ginger and garlic or chop them fine. Keep aside.
- Take a kadhai and add oil to it. Temper with cumin seeds, asafoetida and whole red chili. To this add the onion, tomato, ginger, garlic paste of chopped pieces.
- Cook till oil seeps out of the mixture.
- Over this add the boiled rajma mixture. Let the solution come to boil.
- Add garam masala ,chat masala and salt.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve Rajma Masala hot with Roti, Parantha or Rice.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe