This is a unique Indian Bread option popular in South India.
- Wheat flour/multipurpose flour – 100 grams
- Oil -5 ml
- Water – for kneading
- Knead the flour into a proper dough.
- Make equal pieces and round balls.
- Roll them in the shape of roti.
- Now cut small longitudinal sections from one end to the other end with the help of a knife.
- Now put oil on the surface of the cut roti.
- Start rolling up the roti from one end to the other.
- Now you have several strands of longitudinal sections.
- Start rolling from one end to other and pin them together from top.
- Now use your hands to flatten them out from all sides as much as possible.
- Put the roti in tawa and cook both sides for 1 minute.
- Add oil or butter and cook both sides again.
Serve hot by crumbling the Kerala Parantha with hands with any subzi or curry.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe