This is super healthy Summer Drink for diabetics that is really easy to make.
- Raw Mango – 2 pieces
- Mint leaves – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon (crushed)
- Water – 250 ml(chilled)
- Preparation Time – 15 minutes
- Serving – 3
- Boil the Raw Mango in water and let it cool down.
- Take out the Raw Mango pulp and put in the mixer with mint leaves.
- Churn for 2-3 minutes till the pulp dissolves completely.
- Transfer to a glass and add roasted cumin seeds and salt.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with roasted cumin seeds and mint leaves.
Serve Raw Mango Mint Juice Sugar-free Chilled and enjoy!!
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe