This is a healthy and very tasty Breakfast and snack option that is easy to make.
- Tomato – 1 piece
- Chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Carom seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Green chili – 1 piece chopped
- Green coriander – 2 teaspoon chopped
- Water -1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil tomato in water by making slit on the top for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Peel off the skin and make a paste of it after adding chili powder and turmeric powder. Keep it aside.
- Take a big bowl.
- Add gram flour, carom seeds, cumin seeds, salt, green chili, green coriander , tomato paste and ginger garlic paste in the bowl.
- Add water to get a dosa like consistency.
- Take a large spoonful of the mixture and spread on a tawa.
- Cover and cook on both sides.
- Serve Tomato Cheela hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe