This is a healthy Salad option made with fresh green ingredients. It is easy to make dish which can function as a main dish or side accompaniment.
- Cucumber – 1 piece (chopped)
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 piece (chopped)
For Sauce or Chutney
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
- Mint leaves – 5 branches
- Lemon – 2 pieces
- Salt – to taste
- Preparation Time – 15 minutes
- Serving – 3 persons
- Take a large bowl and add cucumber, onion and tomato to make the salad.
- Put coriander leaves, mint leaves and salt in mixer and make a smooth solution for the Green Sauce or Chutney.
- Add this green sauce or Chutney to the bowl with salad.
- Add lemon juice to this and mix well.
Your Vegan Green Goddess Salad is ready to be served.
A healthy way to begin the day!!
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe