This is a unique tasty Recipe from Mauritius which can be made easily with few ingredients.Great for evening snacking and parties.
- Brinjal – 2 pieces medium
- Besan – 50 grams
- Maida – 50 grams
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger- 1 inch julienne
- Garlic – 5 cloves chopped
- Coriander leaves – 2 teaspoon chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 100 ml
- Oil – for shallow frying
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Serving – 3
- Cut the Brinjal into thin slices and wash and dry.
- Keep aside in a plate.
- Take a large bowl and add Besan,maida,ginger, garlic , coriander leaves,salt and all the masalas.
- Add water and mix all ingredients well into a thin solution.
- Take a frying pan and add oil so asto just dip the Brinjal slices for shallow frying.
- Dip the Brinjal slices into the solution and fry till golden brown in both sides.
- Serve hot with Green Coriander Chutney.
Swoonworthy tasty Gato Brinzel is ready to consume.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe