Cabbage Broccoli Mushroom is a very easy to make healthy and tasty dish
- Mushroom- 100 grams( chopped and washed)
- Cabbage – 100 grams (chopped and washed)
- Broccoli – 100 grams ( chopped)
- Capsicum – 100 grams (chopped)
- Spring onion – 100 grams (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 piece medium (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch (Julian)
- Garlic – 2 cloves ( chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Green chili- 2 pieces (chopped)
any other seasonal vegetable you wish to add
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard oil – 5 ml
- Green coriander – 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Chat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Take a kadhai and add cabbage and broccoli to it.
- Cook it for 20 minutes covered with a lid .
- Add now a pinch of salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder.
- Keep it aside.
- Now take another kadhai and add mustard oil.
- To this add all tempering ingredients.
- Namely- cumin seeds, asafoetida, chopped green chili,ginger and garlic.
Add over this mixture- capsicum,spring onion and tomato .
- Cover the ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
Add over this mixture chopped mushrooms .
- Cover with lid and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Mix cooked cabbage and broccoli to it.
- Pour a little water and cook for 5 more minutes till a semi solid gravy is formed.
- Garish with garam masala, chat masala and chopped green coriander at the end.
Serve Cabbage Broccoli Mushroom with roti, parantha or rice.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe