This is a very easy to make tasty dish that can work as a breakfast or snacks.
- Bread -4 pieces ( cut as triangles diagonally)
- Butter – 4 teaspoon( for making toast)
- Paneer – 50 grams ( grated)
- Garlic- 4 cloves ( chopped)
- Green Chili – 2 piece ( medium)
- Cheese – 5 grams
- Turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 5 millilitres (for making the toast filling)
- Take a kadhai and add oil. To this add Garlic and Green Chili.
- Saute it for 2-3 minutes till they turn light brown.
- Add grated Paneer and toss it around. Now add cheese ,turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes .
- The filling for the toast is ready.
- Now take triangular pieces of bread and heat them in tawa with butter.
- Place the filling over bread .
Serve Cheesy Chilli Garlic and Paneer Toast hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe