This is a very easy to make healthy and tasty baked dish.
- Potatoes – 5 pieces (boiled)
- Cheese – 5 teaspoon (shredded)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 3 teaspoon
- Organo – 3 teaspoon
- Red chilli flakes – 3 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce – 3 teaspoon
- Mayonnaise – 3 teaspoon
- Use palm to flatten the boiled potatoes.
Put some oil on the baking tray. Spread the pieces of potatoes on it.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder over the potatoes.
Take 1/2 teaspoon of shredded cheese and put them on top of each potato piece.
- Bake the potatoes for 10 minutes at about 150 degrees in a preheated oven.
Spread them on plate.
- Dress each one of them with Tomato sauce, mayonnaise, pepper powder, salt, oregano and Chilli flakes.
Your Baked Crispy Cheesy potatoes are ready to eat.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe