This is a very healthy with high protein content breakfast recipe that can be made easily.
- Moong Dhuli Daal – 100 grams( soaked for 1 hr)
- Palak – 50 grams
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 piece (chopped)
- Carrot – 1 piece ( chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 piece (chopped)
- Paneer – 100 grams (shredded)
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 10 ml
- Take the Moong Daal and palak in a mixer and grind into smooth paste.Add salt and keep aside.
- Take a kadhai and add oil.
- Put the chopped onion,tomato, carrot, Capcicum into the kadhai and cook for 5 minutes adding salt.
- Put all the masala into the mixture and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add shredded Paneer and mix well.
- Your Paneer filling is ready.
- Now take a tawa and pour little oil.
- Spread one to two ladle of the daal and palak mixture.
- Cook both sides.
- Place the paneer filling in a line at the centre.Roll up the Cheela with the filling.
- Cut into small pieces.
Serve hot with green coriander chutney or sauce .
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe