This is a winter special dish common all over North India.
- Carrot – 500 grams
- Peas – 100 grams
- Potato – 2 piece
- Green Coriander – 2 teaspoon chopped
- Tomato – 2 piece
- Mustard oil – 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Asafotida – ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2teaspoon
- Whole red chili -1 piece
- Coriander powder-1/2tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt – To taste
- Take the oil in a kadhai .
- Temper with asafetida ,cumin seeds, whole red chili .
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chili powder.
- Put all vegetables carrot, peas and potato, peeled and chopped, into the kadhai .
- Put salt over it and mix well. Cover the kadhai for 10 minutes and let it cook .
- Keep on checking so that the contents don’t stick to the surface of the kadhai.
- Keep cooking the covered mixture at low flame till the contents turn soggy and the potato can be smashed with little effort .
- Now put chopped tomatoes to the mixture. Cook for ten more minutes.
- This gives sour flavor to the food. Add chopped green coriander to garnish.
- Flip the mixture around. And its Carrot Peas in Potato is ready to be served Roti or Paranthas.
- This is a simple yet very tasty dish.
Recipe Credit Mamta Bhabhi
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe