Carrot and capsicum with potato is a sukhi subzi which can be served in the main course like lunch or dinner with roti, parantha or rice. It is a healthy and tasty dish.
- Carrot – 2 to 3 piece medium
- Capsicum – 1 piece
- Potato -1 piece
- Tomatoes – 1 to 2 piece
- Mustard oil – 2 teaspoon
- Asafetida – ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds- ½ teaspoon
- Whole red chili – 1 piece
- Coriander powder – ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- ½ teaspoon
- Red chili powder-1/4tsp
- Salt-To taste
- Take mustard oil in a kadhai .
- I prefer it for cooking vegetable because it gives a unique taste but you can try anything you usually use.
- Temper with usual asafetida , cumin seeds and whole red chili .
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chili powder.
- Sauté little and then add chopped vegetables with salt except tomato.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Check whether the vegetables have gone soggy and then add chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and cook again for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chopped green coriander to garnish.
Carrot Capsicum in Potato is be served with Roti , Puri, Parantha or Rice.
It is excellent in taste and healthy dish too.
Recipe Credit Ruchi Shankhdhar
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe