Green Split Moong daal Cheela is a easy to make healthy and tasty snack option.
- Green Split Moong Daal – 1 bowl ( soaked for 30 minutes)
- Besan – 5 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Green chili – 1 piece
- Coriander powder – 3 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Oil – for shallow frying
- Make a paste of the soaked Daal with fennel seeds, green chili and water in the mixer.
- Take the paste out of mixer and place in a large bowl. To this add red chili powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Mix them all properly.
- Consistency should be thick.
- Take a large spoonful of the mixture and place on the non stick tawa after placing 1-2 teaspoon of oil.
- Spread the mixture on the tawa with the help of the spoon like circles while making dosa.
- After that flatten out the thick areas with a flat spoon.
- Cover and cook till golden brown on both sides.
Serve Split Moong Daal Cheela hot with Chutney or tomato sauce.
Happy Cooking !!
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe