It is a popular sweet dish of Bengal that is available in the summer season.
- Mango – 1piece medium size
- Milk – 1 liter
- Lemon juice or vinegar- 1to 2 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1/2 cup or to taste
- Cardamom powder – 1 teaspoon
- Boil the milk and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice or vinegar to form cchena.
- Let the solution cool down.
- Use a cotton cloth to separate the cchena from the liquid.
- Drain out the excess water with force.
- Spread the cchena in a plate.
- Use bare hands to mash it into pieces.
- Mash it for atleast 10 minutes with your palm.
- The cchena now becomes a little oily.
- Keep it aside.
- Cut the Mango into small pieces and churn in the mixture to prepare the pulp.
- Take a kadhai and add mango pulp to it.
- Cook it till the colour of the mixture changes to a little deeper shade.
- Add cchena to the cooked mango pulp in the kadhai.
- Tumble it around and mix well.
- To this mixture add cardamom powder and sugar.
- Mix well again.
- Cook for some time.
- Let it cool down a little.
- Spread it out on a plate.
- Make small balls and turn it into shape of your choice.
- Keep it in the refrigerator.
Your Mango Sandesh is ready to serve.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe