This is a popular snack option in South India made out of semolina and great in taste.
- Semolina – 2 cup
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Green chili – 2 pieces chopped
- Curry leaves – 10-15 pieces
- Green coriander -2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Water – 3 tablespoon
- Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- The consistency should be like a dough.
- Add baking soda at the end.
- Now take out a portion of the dough and make round balls.
- Flatten them out in the palm after greasing it with water .
- Make hole at the center of the flattened dough.
Put this into oil for deep frying.
Serve Medu Vada with chutney, sauce or sambhar.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe