This is a healthy and tasty dish which is easy to make.
- Brown Bread – 8 pieces
- Moong Split Dal(split yellow lentil) – 100 grams (soaked)
- Onion – 1 piece chopped
- Carrot – 1 piece medium chopped
- Ginger – 1 teaspoon Julian
- Green chili – 1 piece chopped
- Green coriander – 2 teaspoon chopped
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder -1 teaspoon
- Chili powder -1 teaspoon
- Chat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt -to taste
- Make a coarse paste of moong daal adding salt to taste.
- Take a bowl and add all ingredients.
- Check the taste.
- Now take one bread at a time.
- Spread the paste on bread.
- Put butter or Ghee on pan and roast the bread with the mixture on one side only.
- Cut the toast into half and serve Moong Daal Toast with Tomato Sauce or Green Chutney.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe