Soya and Potato Bread Cutlet is a healthy snacks option with high protein content and very simple in making.
- Bread – 6 pieces
- Potatoes – 3 pieces ( Medium size boiled and mashed)
- Onion – 1 piece ( chopped)
- Soyabean Badi – 1 bowl ( boiled )
- Coriander powder – 3 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Dry Mango powder – 2 teaspoon ( you can use lemon juice instead)
- Salt – to taste
- Green coriander – 2 teaspoon ( chopped)
- Water – 1 bowl
- Oil – 2 teaspoon ( Tempering filling)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Take the boiled Soya bean chunks and use grinder to make a coarse paste.
- Take a large bowl to prepare the filling for the Cutlet.
- Take boiled mashed potatoes, soya badi paste, coriander powder, red chili powder, dry Mango powder ,salt and green coriander.
- Make a fine mixture of all the ingredients above.
- Take oil in a kadhai.
- To this add add the potato mixture.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes. Mixture turns deep in colour.
- The filling for the Cutlet is ready.
- Now take one bread piece at a time.
- Soak them for a second in water and press little to dry it.
- You can chop of the sides of the bread if you want.
- Take a portion of the filling and wrap up the bread into a cylinder closing both ends.
- Repeat the same with all bread pieces.
- Keep the uncooked cutlets in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
This ensures the binding happens properly.
- Deep fry each cutlet till they turn golden brown.
- Serve Soya and Potato Bread Cutlets hot with Green Chutney or Tomato sauce.
- Cheese & Salad Roti Tackos Recipe
- Papri Chaat Recipe
- Peri Peri French fries with Cashew and Hummus Dip Recipe
- Biscuit Custard Pudding Recipe
- Kathal ke Pakode Recipe